CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I had a great day in the city yesterday. It was wonderful to see my family and had so many good laughs. It wasn't too cold and we were dressed for the deep freeze anyway, so it was perfect.

We bought stuff from the street vendors knowing full well that we will probably be making mistakes...which we did...hee hee. But it is so easy and fun to get caught up in the moment. We went into Macy's on 34th Street and after 15 minutes I had to leave. It really was overwhelming. So many people, no room to walk; it was dizzying.
I guess, back in the day when I lived and worked in the city, I was used to being pushed and banged around. Now...not so much! I guess I am a suburban gal now, for sure.

Today is Monday, so that means we have a new challenge up at The Cuttlebug Spot. Nilda asked us to make something that can hold our holiday gifts. Here is mine.



I used a new Sizzix embossing folder named Snowball...it is definitely my new favorite folder. The image is an adorable free digi stamp designed by Alison over at Stretch 'N Bubbles. I selected the colors to match the color challenge at The Play Date Cafe.
I used my copics to color the image.

Here is the color combo:



Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy

8 comments:

Hearts Turned

Wonderful card, Marcy! Love your take on this week's challenge colors!

I'm with you! Can't stand the crowds in the stores anymore--drives me crazy! Still love shopping, though!

So glad you could play along with us at The Cafe' this week!

Sandi

Great project and wonderful job with the Copics,
thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

Sarah Anderson

I avoid crowds like the plague!! I hate being pushed around.
Love this box and card. Alison's image looks great doesn't it?

Sweet Momiji

These are beautiful! But I must admit... I was kinda distracted by that cake picture! Yummy! LOL

I love how you embossed and the trees are adorable! Great job!

Hollie

*Alison*

Marcy..
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.. it is STUNNING.. I love everything about your creation.. the colors, design, and of course the image.. hehe.. thanks for playing with us this week.. HUGS

Kim Dellow

Mmm cake! What a fabulous gift set! Kim

Vickie

Cute tree image and the projects are creative!

Liz

Yummy

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!