CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

You're Invited

This week over at The Cuttlebug Spot, we are designing invitations. I made this one for my neice to give out to her son's pre-school class for his Halloween party. Kelly will fill it with some wrapped candy when she gives out the invites.

I cut the shopping bag with TBBM. Again, I used Martha's Drippy Goo punch. (I love that punch!) The spider web is from PDDU. The little ghost is from those Dress Up button packages.

Go on over and check out the other invites...you'll get some great ideas from those talented gals.

2 comments:

Anonymous

That is such a cute idea! Love the font, that big web and of course, the drippy goo!

Jenny

That is just too cute!!! Great idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!