CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to school

Over at the Cuttlebug Spot we are making projects that are school related.

This is my adorable great-nephew, Shane. He just started his second year of Pre-school. He is 2 1/2 years old and absolutely adorable.
I used Locker Talk for for the title and all the other cuts, too. Shane's name was cut with Cuttin' Up. Then I ran them through the cuttlebug (one of the new folders, but don't know the name) for a little added dimension.

I'm working on more layouts today, so I hope to post more tomorrow.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy


3 comments:

DonnaMundinger

Oh Marcy this is just precious and so is your great nephew! xxD

Christine

I love this-I have copied it into my file of things to lift! You should enter one of the challenges at Practical Scrappers-you would be awesome!!! http://practicalscrappers.blogspot.com

Anonymous

Adorable! Love the bright colors!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!