CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Cuttlebug Folders

Hi Guys,

Have you seen all the new Cuttlebug folders? I bought mine when HSN had their scrapbooking day a couple of weeks ago. I love 'em.

This week at The Cuttlebug Spot, Nilda wanted us to use one of the new designs in our project. I decided to use the owl. Honestly, the owl is the only folder I didn't like. So I challenged myself to use it for just that reason. I actually like how it turned out. So now...maybe I don't dislike it so much. hee hee.
I cut the letters with SCAL and stickled them for some glitz.

3 comments:

Lourae

Awesome card!! Cann't wait for mine to come in!!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous

Marcy, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what to do with this folder! Thanks for the inspiration. Love the colors and layout!

Anonymous

SHERRY SAYS--- BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! I WISH I COULD FIND THAT FOLDER HERE IN CANADA.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!