CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Beautiful Boys

These are my beautiful great nephews. My heart melts when I am with them. Unfortunately, they live in Florida and I live in New York, so in between visits I have to get my fill by scrapping them.

Since I do all the scrapbooking for my neice, at least I get to see new photographs more often than not. Although...sometimes I do have to "shame" her into sending me new photos by saying, "If I don't get the pics...you won't get the pages!" That usually gets her moving to send me the latest photos.

Anyhow, I am also preparing for another Cricut Class I am teaching at AC Moore in September. Many times I get the same students that come back more than once, so I like to have some new layouts to show them. I made this page using only Home Decor. Even the title is from the cart.

Have a great day,
Marcy

2 comments:

itsabrt

Oh Marcy, this LO is wonderful, that curly blond hair is so sweet! Beth

Margie

And beautiful it is! Those black cuts look wonderful on the light paper! OMG, your great-nephews are adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!