CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welcome Neighbor


Happy Thursday,

This is the first of two posts today.
I made this card using 2 stamp sets from TAWS.  Alison's sentiment sets are so versatile.  You can really make any sentiment that you need by mixing and matching her sets.

For neighbor and new I used this month's new set named Mad GabWelcome is from Jibber Jabber



The houses are cut from a sticker made by 3 Birds Designs

Our BLOG HOP with Ribbon Caoursel is still going on, so I hope you check out yesterday's post here and follow the HOP...there are some great prizes to be won!

Please check back later for my DYSU challenge post.

Thanks so much.
Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!