CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sweet Baby Mine


Hi Everyone,

Isn't this one of the cutest babies ya ever saw?  Hee Hee, I think so!  This is my Great Nephew, Evan.
I am working on a board book scrapbook for my niece; his Mom.

I love making these board books.  I buy them for $1.00.  After I cut  the books apart, I sand the pages so that the papers have some "tooth" to grab onto.  I always use gel medium as the adhesive.  I have found through the years that this is the best glue for these books. 

The title is stamped with The Alley Way Stamps set, Mad Gab


As I finish the pages, I will post them.

Have a great day and thank you again for stopping by.

Hugs,
Marcy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!