CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Monster Bookmark






Happy Tuesday,

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.  I surely did! 

Isn't this little monster adorable?  I made this cutie into a bookmark for my nephew who loves to read.
The monster is from The Alley Way Stamps set named Monster Madness

I got the idea from this tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers.
It's really easy to make one, or many,  of these bookmarks for little gifties or favors. 
 You can see it's magnetized... So clever! 



BIG NEWS

DO YOU STACK UP  is having a DT call. 
If you've always wanted to be the member of a design team, go on over and check it out.  These ladies are fantastic to work with!!

Thanks for stopping by again today.
Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Lynne

This great. you are so very clever!!
Thanks, Lynne from OZ

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!