CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

JELLY BEANS!!!


Hi All,

Jelly beans are my FAVORITE candy.  I don't buy them because I CANNOT stop eating them...no self control!  But this time of year, they are everywhere I go...so I gave in and bought one bag.
They are so sweet and shiny and smooth and yummy...

Anyway, I put them in this great jar I bought at AC Moore for about $1.00.  In fact, I bought a dozen of these great jars for craft storage and for making little gifties.

I stamped the image from The Alley Way Stamps set Chatterbox.  I had this wonderful rainbow ribbon in my stash waiting for just the right project.  Yum!


Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Lisa Lara

I so love your jelly bean container with those colorful ribbons. Makes me smile Marcy.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!