CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hi




Hi All,

It's time for a new challenge at DYSU.  This week we want you to use your FAVORTITE COLOR.   Interpret that however you like!



This week we have three sponsors:

Winner's Choice of 3 Digis

$10 gift certificate




I used this adorable image named Me and My Teddy Bear  available at Little Darlings.  This little guy reminds me of my son when he was 3 or 4.  He had that same haircut!  I used his favorite colors which were orange and turquoise. 

I colored him with Copics.  The patch in back is suede and the mesh is from my husbands tool box! 
The "hi" is from The Alley Way Stamps set Chatterbox.




I hope you go over to DYSU  and check out the DT's fabulous projects.  Upload a card with your favorite colors and you can win one of the great prizes.

Thanks for stopping by today...I always appreciate it!

Hugs,
Marcy

5 comments:

Denise

This is adorable. Love this little fella and the gorgeous colours you have used. Great suede patch too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Pauline

ThIs is gorgeous! Such a sweet little boy, beautifully coloured! Fab papers and a great design too.

Unknown

He is perfect

Ren-Yi

Absolutely adorable card, Marcy. I love the lil bit of wire/mesh. Adds such a fun accent.

Unknown

Super cute card Marcy!!! Love the mesh and the masculine yet childhood look of this card. I love your creativity!

Hugs,
Joan

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!