CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Go Green




Hi All,

Wow, it's springtime here in N.Y.  It is just so beautiful outside.  What a perfect week for DYSU to present a  Go Green challenge!


This week we have three sponsors:
Winner's Choice of 4 Images
Winner's Choice of 10 Digis
Winner's Choice of 5 Digis


I used this precious Tilda stamp (sorry, I can't remember the stamp name).   I colored her with Copics. 
These beautiful flowers are from K & Company.  The papers are also from K & Co. named Addison.



 The adorable sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps set Jibber Jabber



I hope you go over to DYSU and check out the other DT creations...they will inpire you for sure!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Marcy

5 comments:

Pauline

Marcy this is so sweet! Love the papers you used, and the lovely Tilda image, wonderful colouring on her, beautiful!

Denise

Beautiful card Marcy. The papers and flowers are gorgeous and I love that Tilda.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown

Shes a sweetie - love all the flower layers

Ren-Yi

Gorgeous card! I love the beautiful rosettes!

Mary Jo

This is such a sweet card. Your coloring is beautiful. She does look like she's sitting there "thinking of you".

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!