CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Square Snowman



Hi Everyone,

This is Squared Snowman. I really love this image. I made him quite large (for a 5" x 5" card) and printed him 3 times...once each on white cardstock, orange pattern and blue dot papers. Then I paper pieced the image which was really easy because of its large and simple design.

I used copic C's for some shadows and dimension. I added some flatback pearls and stickles for a little glitz. The snowflakes are from Cricut's Accent Essentials cart.

Squared Snowman is available in the Stretch N Bubbles store here.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

Ann

Love this card! So darn cute. "Unless there's blood, it can wait..." (made me laugh out loud :-))

Tracy Valure

I love it!! I haven't done any paper piecing yet...mainly because my printer is crummy. But it's on my christmas wish list...so hopefully I will be able to soon. I just love the way it looks. This card is adorable!
Tracy V

Jeni Glee

Hi Marcy...I have been taking some peeks at your blog and I must say, "FABULOUS WORK!" Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. That was very, very sweet of you!

Glee

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!