CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Exciting News


Happy Sunday Everyone,
My exciting news is that I have been invited to be a member of the new design team over at GingerLoft. Tami is the owner and designer of some very wonderful digi stamps.

Tami has started a challenge blog, too. This week the design teams enters at Challenge # 6 and it is all about The Great Outdoors. I would love if you would go over and check out Tami's site and all the other fabulously talented dt members.



This image is named Woodland Snowman and can be found here. Isn't he just adorable?? I colored him with copics and added stickles to his broom and scarf. I also stickled the adorable bunny and birds to give them some glitz. I did some faux stitching on the dp under the snowman.
We are having some wonderfully warm weather here in New York this weekend, so I am going to take advantage and go out with my hubby. Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Marcy



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!