CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Cards



Happy Monday,


I mentioned that I had to demo at work (AC Moore) on Saturday. Here are a few of the cards I made for the demonstration. The top one in red and the white one below was made using Tim Holtz's embossing folders and core'dinations paper. These were a big hit! Customers that had never been exposed to The Cuttlebug or Sizzix...were just wowed! The sanding of the raised images just delighted them. Funny, I get pumped each time I turn someone new onto scrapping, stamping or paper crafting.

This white card is so simple, yet elegant -- I love it. I will be making many of these to give to my friends this holiday.





The next three cards were made with The Cricut Christmas Card Cartridge. I was not really impressed with this cart. It is very limited in choices and designs. It was nice to play with, but I would not put this one on my wish list...IMHO very unexciting cart.








Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!