CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

You've Got a Friend In Me

Good Thursday Morning!

This image is from the fund raiser over at Stretch N' Bubbles. I am happy to report that Alison's Dad had his surgery and is doing well. He still has a long road ahead, but all are grateful he has survived the worst.


I used Sketch Saturday for this card. I really do love how it turned out. I colored these cuties with copics then added Polymark Dimensional Paint in white pearl for the snow flakes. The ribbon and snowflakes were in my stash. The paper, which I love, is called Winter Wishes by Moxie. It is double sided and I love the different color scheme for winter.

Have a super day!!

Hugs,

Marcy

5 comments:

Unknown

that's lovely Marcy

bcriminger

I was wondering what you used for the snowflakes. Thanks for answering my question before I asked it.

Cazza

What a super cute image!! And your snowflakes - what a fab idea. Loving the papers too!
Thanks for joining in the fun this week on SS :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

farmhouse-story

marcy, this is ADORABLE! love the painted flakes:)

Beth aka BR-T

Marcy This card is amazing WOW! Beth

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!