CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cousins

Hi All,

Today there is a new sketch up over at Unscripted Sketches. We also have a group of talented new gals added to the design team. Go on over and check out their great creations.

This is my son and great nephew. I took these photos when I was visiting my family in Florida this past June. My niece and nephew have a giant pool table in their dining room (that's for another story)! The guys had such a fun time together I just had to take pictures. It will make for a great memory in years to come!
I cut the title with SCAL. The stickers are Jolee's and were just perfect for this layout. They came into my store (AC Moore) at a sale price of $1.00!!! I grabbed 'em quick along with a bunch of others.
Have a great day! And as always, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

Anonymous

WOW what a great way to use the layout! Thanks for popping by my blog, I look forward to seeing lots more of you work

Gardenia

Unknown

My gosh, this is too adorable! I agree that it will be great memories later. Beautiful layout!
Hugs!
Steph

CherylAnn Robinson

What an awesome layout and cute fellows. I am glad to be on Unscripted Sketches with talent like yours.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!