CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cherish Your Family

Hi Everyone,

This image is named Mom & Me designed by Alison over at Stretch N Bubbles. Aren't they just beautiful? I love the images in her Zen collection. I colored them with copics, of course, then added some Stickles. The sentiment is from an old set of rubber stamps called Pixie Affirmations by PSX (Personal Stamp Exchange). The flowers and pearl swirls are Prima.


I had a $10 rewards coupon from AC Moore burning a hole in my pocket. I couldn't decide what to spend my money on...tough spot to be in, I know...hee hee. Anyway, I had to spend it because it was expiring today. So, I found this paper stack named Mariposa from DCWV. Each an every page is absolutely gorgeous. It never fails to prove my life's philosophy..."When all else fails...buy paper!"

Have a great day everyone.

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

Oh I love the collage feel to this card and I agree that image is fantastic! Beth

Zulma

Oh Marcy this is beautiful! love the color combo and you do a fantastic job with Copics. Thanks for sharing, hugs, Zulma.

Gunvor

Awesome card Marcy! I love the collage feeling and the colouring!

Hugs, Gunvor

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!