CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wishing you Love


Hi Guys,

I am very late in posting this one. I was away on vacation in Florida, visiting my kids, and forgot to schedule the post. But I am back now and here is my tag for the new challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot. This week the DT were all to design tags of any kind.



I made a tag and a holder for it to present as a card. I used several Sizzix and Cuttlebug embossing folders. The flower was made from EK Success' scallop circle die. The top of the tag was cut with Nestabilities Fancy Labels. I added some flat-backed pearls for a finishing touch.

I have so much to do tonight to make up for my week away, so this has to be short post. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I will be happy to respond.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Cindy Groh

Fabulous cardds. Love that flower on the blue one.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!