CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Grandma's a Hoot!



Hi and Happy Monday All.

I hope you had a great weekend. Today is Monday, so you know there is a great new challenge up over at The Cuttlebug Spot. This week Nilda asked us to create a scrapbook layout. Well, for me that's easy, I am scrapping all the time!

Two weeks ago, when my kids were visiting from Florida, we went to visit my MIL; the kid's Grandma. She is 84 and quite a unique lady. She is a firecracker and her hair color reflects her personality!



I used Cricut's new cart Create a Critter for the titles and owl (love that cart) and Cuttin' Up for the subtitles. The flowers are an old Cuttlebug 2" x 2" die, but I cannot remember the name...sorry! I embossed the titles with my fave folder from Sizzix called Snowballs.

As promised, here are the rest of the photos from the purse album I made for my niece. (Go back 2 posts to see the cover and first pages)










Have a great day everyone.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!