CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Girlfriends

Hi All,

There's another Unscripted Sketch up today to get your mojo going. There are all kinds of exciting things happening over at US. The DT is getting ready for a special "Christmas in July" month-long party. Every day in July, there will be something new posted on our blog. Whether it is a spotlight on one of my DT sisters, a new sketch, challenge or game...it will be a blast. So go over now and take a peek at the first BINGO game we have planned.





I used a digi image named "Girlfriends" designed by Alison at Stretch and Bubbles. You can find this adorable image here in Alison's store. I colored these cuties with Copics. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Inkadinkado and the flower is Prima.

I hope you all have a super weekend. I am reorganizing my scraproom...I am happy and scared at the same time. WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT STUFF????

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Zulma

Hi Marcy! this card is beautiful, nice coloring and image is cute. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!