CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Unscripted Saturday



Hi Everyone,

I hope you have some great plans for the holiday weekend. I have to work today to demo Tim Holtz's Alterations dies. I'll be done by about 4:00 and them I am off until Tuesday! Yippee!!

There's a new sketch up over at Unscripted Sketches. I followed the sketch pretty closely this week. The swirl is cut from the Tim Holtz Sizzix die named Elegant Flourishes. The sentiment is from Fiskars. The Dp was a freebie from one of my stamp magazines and the bottom is punched with an EK Success border punch. My fav new technique is making flowers from scallop punches. I used pages from an old book to punch the petals for this beauty. The leaves are Primas.



I hope you all have a super weekend and take the time to remember why we celebrate Memorial Day!

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!