CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot is Back!!!



Hi Eveyone,

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day. I am excited that we are back to creating at The Cuttlebug Spot. The DT took off for May and I must say, I missed it! But we are back now, so go on over and see what the talented Dt had created for Dads & Grads!

Nilda has also added a new feature...every 2nd Monday we will have a sketch challenge. Those are always so fun!



The pattern paper is DCWV. You can't really see in in the pic, but there are pretty glitter lines running through the design. I embossed with Sizzix Argyle embossing folder to match the paper. The sentiment is from Fiskars clear stamps and the rhinestone square is from Heidi Swapp. I also cut the squares with my Nesties.

Don't forget to go on over and upload your creation using embossing anywhere on your card. You could win a $20 gift certificate to Custom Crops!!

Have an awesome day.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!