CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Unscripted Saturday




Hi All,

It's Saturday, so we have another great sketch up over at Unscripted Sketches. This is my nephew. I love him dearly, and although he is quite capable, he doesn't really love to fix things around the house. So we were very excited when we guilted him into hanging some pictures in his new house. I took photos of this because it is a rare sight. He was a good sport while we teased him!



Here is the sketch.



All the headlines were designed and cut with SCAL. The tools are charms from a great embellie special at AC Moore. There were 6 tools in the package for $1.00! I will probably use the rest for Father's Day Cards.

If you have a chance, go on over and check out the great projects the DT created this week.

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day. Enjoy your family!!

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!