CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Copic Card

I got so involved with my new season TV shows last night...I forgot to post my first copic card. How cool is it that The Ghost Whisperer is now followed by Medium and the Numbers...I am in heaven.

Anyway, this is my first copic project. What they say is true...they are so easy to use and blend and I am so happy with them so far. Of course, I have soooo much I want to learn and I wish there was someplace that I could take a class (you know a real people class, not online) but can't find anywhere that offers it.

At a local art store, I bought a special pad of paper by Borden & Reiley called #234 Paris Bleedproof Paper for Pens (funny name). It is so smooth and takes the copic inks so nicely. But, I also ordered Gina K's Pure Luxury card stock, because so many of the brilliant copic ladies online recommend it. It wasn't too expensive...25 sheets for $6.95.

The image is a dingbat...you know I love those free dingbats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!