CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

DON'T ASK...DON'T TELL


While the rest of the scrapping community is going bonkers over The Gypsy, I am besides myself with joy because I finally caved in and bought COPICS. Now, don't get me wrong, I would also love a Gypsy...who wouldn't...but I just know I will get so much more bang for my buck with the markers.

I have been eyeing, pondering, coveting, etc...the Copics for months now. I totally did not want to spend so much money on markers...MARKERS FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!! Kept telling myself, "Self, how can you spend so much money on markers? After all, they are only markers???" I've spent untold hours searching and investigating Copics on the internet. I found some sites with artists/crafters that would blow your mind. For one, check out Suzanne at Scrap Blitz She is honestly the one that pushed me over the edge!

Finally, the "bad" Marcy won over the "good" Marcy and one night last week...and I mean night...like 2 in the morning, I just went ahead and ordered. I chose from the color groups that Suzanne suggested.

I couldn't wait till they arrived. Well, they came yesterday and I was so excited I nearly ripped the packing tape off with my teeth. Hee Hee.

I printed the copic color chart from the Copic Website and promptly filled my colors in. It was then that I realized tht I didn't buy any greens. The green you see in the picture was one lone marker someone gave me to try. I am so upset with myself, cause now I have to pay crazy shipping again.

So, getting to the DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL....can you guess??? THAT'S RIGHT, MY HUSBAND. Can you imagine telling your husband what you spent on these markers??? Not me. He is so generous and kind and supportive of my passion...but I just couldn't bring myself to tell him what they cost or that I don't have any greens!! So what he doesn't know, can't hurt him, right? HaHa. So, if you ever meet my honey, don't tell him about the markers!!!

I am going to play with my copics now. I will post my first project tomorrow.

Have a great night!!

Hugs,

Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!