CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Cuttlebug Confetti Challenge

This week, at the Cuttlebug Spot, Aymee aka http://southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/challenged us to use embossed confetti in our design. It never occured to me to make my own confetti. What a great idea. I have soooooo much paper that it makes total sense. Good for the planet, good for my wallet, good for my conscience. I will not buy those bags of confeti anymore!

Anyway, I made this box and card set for the challenge. The box I designed myself in SCAL. I'm not really good in the designing department on SCAL. But I keep trying.
The stamps are from Doodle Factory...love them!!! All images are colored with Sharpies and Prismacolor markers. I used stickles and Diamond Glaze, too for added bling.










1 comments:

~JulieH~

Gorgeous set Marcy love the candy colours and you did a great job on designing your box!
juliexx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!