CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Creating for Baby


Hi Everyone,

I made a bunch of outfits for my "almost here" baby Granddaughter :)
This is a 4 piece set including a onesie, socks and headband.
I just love these giant flowers on little baby heads!

I sewed the silk flowers together then sewed them onto the clothing.  The large rhinestone on the onesie is sewn on for obvious safety reasons.  The smaller rhinestones are glued onto the socks with
 Fabri-Tac.  The headband stone was hot glued.  I put a nice soft piece of felt inside the head band, under the flower to keep baby's head protected.


I can just imagine taking a million pictures of my grandbaby in this outfit!
I'll be back soon with some more outfits I made.
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!