CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big Brother


Happy Saturday Morning,

Here is another little outfit I made for my "soon to be here" Granddaughter.
Morty, my kids' beloved dog, is going to be a big brother when the baby comes.

These new generation iron-on's are wonderful compared to the old ones that you had to seal on the edges.  Now they wash beautifully as long as you launder inside out and on gentle cycle.



The business card, is a joke for my kids.  They want the baby to call me Bubby, which is Yiddish for Grandma.  My Mom was "Bubby" to my kids and now they want me to be the Bubby. OK, I kind of felt like the name should be retired when my Mom passed, but they feel otherwise...so Bubby it is!

I have more outfits and things I've made, so if you like baby crafty things...keep an eye out for coming posts.
As always, I so appreciate your visiting me.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!