CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2012

Showers of Love

Hi Everyone,

Today is the first day in years that I am posting a project just for myself.  With my Daughter-in-Love getting ready to deliver our first Grand daughter, I've decided to free myself up for a while from Design Team responsibilities.  I've been a DT member for 8 different teams for over 5 years.  I've loved every minute of it, but now I want to just create for my family for a while.  Also, I will be away a lot visiting with the new bundle of joy!

Yesterday, was the baby shower and I was so happy when my DIL asked me to make the decorations/centerpieces for the party.  She didn't want anything too big, but wanted baby pics of her and my son included in the design.  I surfed Pinterset (LOVE IT) for some ideas and this is what I came up with... She loved it!



The centerpieces are double-sided - with bows and photos on both sides. 

It made me cry as I selected photos of my son for these decorations.  Where did the time go????

Tomorrow, I will post photos of the onesie floral bouquet I made for Briana.

Have a great day. 
Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Lyndal

These are GORGEOUS Marcy - I can tell you are enjoying the countdown til your granddaughter arrives :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!