CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Final TAWS Project


Hi Everyone,

Today is bittersweet for me.  This is my last project as a design team member of TAWS

It was a hard decision for me to make to leave the team. I have been so busy lately creating for my -- soon to arrive-- first grandchild!  To say we are excited is an understatement! There just aren't enough hours in the day to go to work, care for my family, create, craft, blog and still devote the time needed to be an effective, responsible design team member.

I have been creating with Alison (designer/owner), for many years, on several different blogs.  She has truly been a great leader and an absolute joy to work with. I know Alison's business ventures will continue to grow by leaps and bounds.  She has surrounded herself with an awesome team of wonderful,  uber talented designers that will help her reach her dreams.

For today's card, I used the Alphabet Soup set to stramp the # 50.  I heat embossed in white to make it really pop.  The paper rosette is cut from Tim Holtz' Alterations die.


I will continue to create and blog.  In fact, I am currently working on a new blog that will be a place for me to post only the projects I make for my grandbaby.  I will post the name as soon as it is up and running.

Please stop back often and say hi.

Love,
Marcy
 

1 comments:

*Alison*

aww.. Marcy.. I am going to miss you.. but am so excited for you and your new grand baby.. :) You have been such an amazing friend.. I am so happy to have had you on my many teams.. thanks for everything..
Of course I will see you around.. huGS

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!