CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm Back

GOT POWER BACK!!

It took a loooong time for LIPA (Long Island Power Company) to get the power up and running again.  Way too long!  But it's back now and I will never take electricity for granted again!!  LOL

I missed a couple of weeks of assignments for my design teams and since they are usually due one week before they post live, I missed this one at DYSU.  I would love for you to go check it out as my DT sisters did such an awesome job with silver!!!

 This week our challenge for you is Silver!

This week's Sponsors:

Digi Darla Digital Stamp Club One Month’s Membership

Robyn’s Fetish Winner’s Choice
 of EITHER 5 digital stamps
 OR 4 digital stamps and 1 paper pack


Miranda 2 Digital Images


My Divine Inspiration Prize Package

 
 
 
 
 
I'll be back tomorrow with a new Dollar Digi from Stretch N Bubbles
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

I am so thrilled to see your power is back, can't wait to see a new creation!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!