CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Dollar Digi Day


Hey Everyone,

Isn't this spider absolutely adorable?!?!  He is the latest dollar digi available for one week only at SNB.

I colored him with copic C greys 0 - 7.  The web he sits on is from the Cricut cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up.  The sentiment is a sticker from my stash (sorry can't remember who's it is).  I embossed the background paper with "Spots and Dots" Cuttlebug folder.  The bottom was punched with Martha Stewart's Drippy Goo border punch.


This little guy is so versatile.  Go on over and grab him for just a buck.  Remember, one week only!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Unknown

I love this - the ONLY way to meet a spider!!!

Beth aka BR-T

Eek I love your spider in fat I love all spiders! Don't tell anyone but I save one from drowning in my toilet the other day..

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!