CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day



Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day.  We surely enjoyed.

There is a new challenge up at MMSC.  I used one of Priscillastyles' newest images named  Vintage Auto.  Whenever I see one of these old jalopies, I always think of yellow.  I'm not sure why, but I do.
 Since it was for a man, I didn't use many embellishments; only some brads in each corner.  To give it a little more texture, I pierced the pattern paper.  I colored the image with copics.

Here are your choices of sketches for this week.



I cut the image out with my Nestabilities die, Labels 10.


Go on over and check out the DT creations

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Valarie (vampme3)

Great job with Priscilla's antique auto image!!
Valarie Florer
priscillastyles DT

Beth aka BR-T

This looks terrific Marcy! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!