CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday


Hey Eveyone,

Today for my MMSC submission, I used Priscilla's Sunflower digi image.  I have used this image many times before since I love it and it's so versatile.

The diamond fold card tutorial  is from Splitcoast Stampers here.  I colored the image with copics. 

Here are the sketches for the challenge.  As always, feel free to use either one.  Check out the DT's projects here.


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

marsha

Gorgeous Marcy! You can't go wrong using Priscilla's sunflower image!
Hugs,
Marsha

LindaS

Love the sunflowwr togheter with the red. Cool card design too. LindaS/"priscillastyles"DT

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!