CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

These Colors Don't Run

 Hi Everyone,

Today there is a new challenge up at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge (MMSC).  I made my easel card using Prisicilla's Top Hat from her 4th of July set. I paper pieced the hat and added loads of glitter and stickles for sparkle. 

I must admit, I didn't follow the sketch too closely this week.  I had this card in my mind from the moment I saw the new digi, so I kind of went off the map. 


Here are the two sketches you can choose from.


Check out the design team's fabulous cards here.  Then upload yours and you can win some great prizes.

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Marcy


2 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

Wow this is AOK! I love how it went "off the map"

Pat (mspfd)

OH MY! What a fantabulous creation using Priscilla's image. Love your take on the MM sketch. Gorgeous work.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!