CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dollar Digi

SECOND POST TODAY - If you are looking for DYSU challange, please scroll down to next post.


 Hi Everyone,

This image is named "Marcy".  Hee Hee.  Alison, of Stretch N Bubbles, created her and named her after ME.  How sweet is that??
I am really very flattered!

Marcy is the newest dollar digi available this week at SNB

I made this card for my "daughter-in-love," Briana for her birthday.  She is Totally Special!


 I colored Marcy with Copics. Then I added Stardust Stickles to the cupcake frosting and her slippers.
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The pearl sprays are from Prima.


I hope you'll go over and grab this beautiful image while she is still only $1.00!

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!