CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Easter



Happy Tuesday Everyone,

I know Easter is far off, but Priscilla just finished drawing this adorable digi bunny and I had to use it right away!  He is named Stuffed Bunny and can be found here at Priscillastyles.  I followed the sketch for this week's new challenge up at MMSC

As always, you have a choice of a "fancy" or "plain" version to choose from.  Usually, I go with the fancy one, but this week I went with the plain sketch.    I colored bunny with copics then added stickles to his ears, bow and feet.  The glittered flower embellies  are chip board and were in my stash, but I cut off the package top, so I don't know who made them.  I do think they go great with the dp.



Here are the sketches.  I hope you go over to MMSC and check out all the beautiful projects my DT sisters created this week.  If you design and upload a card, you can win some great prizes, too.


Have an awesome day!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Priscilla

I love your adorable card..great coloring too. Thank you so much for adding your talent to the PSDT line up each week. It just seems like these are getting better and better. Thank you for all you do. Thanks for working the Midnight Madness sketches so well too.
Priscilla

Pat (mspfd)

This is so stinkin' cute! Love your blue bunny (gorgeous coloring) and your awesome mix of colors and embellishments.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!