CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dollar Digi


There's a new dollar digi available at Stretch N Bubbles.  Isn't this fish just adorable?  You can find
 Fish Bowl here in Alison's store for only $1 this week only.
 
 I printed the image 3 times. Once on the background water paper and twice on white.  I colored the top image in detail with copics and cut it out.  I colored the bottom fish with less detail (no shading on the body) because you weren't going to really see it.  I colored the seaweed and gravel and then cut it out and pasted it onto the water background.  I added stickles to the top fish, air bubbles and gravel for some glitz!

Here are the colors I used.  The grays were used to give the bowl some definition and shadows around its edge.


Go on over an grab fish bowl while it's still $1.00!!

Have a great weekend
Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!