CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

You Are My Rainbow

Hi Everyone,

I don't know about you, but I could use a rainbow about now.  It's supposed to snow AGAIN today!!! 
Moving right along...

This rainbow is the newest dollar digi up at Stretch N Bubbles.  Alison will keep it up for a week, so go grab it while you can. 

I printed the rainbow two times. Then colored, cut and popped each arch.  Here is a close-up of how I popped it.  The sentiment was computer generated with Microsoft Word.  I embossed the background paper with Cuttlebug's D'vine Swirl.


I added some Stardust Stickles for a little glitz!


Have a wonderful  day.  I'll see you tomorrow with a new Gingerloft challenge.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!