CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Gingerloft Challenge


Hi Everyone,

Sorry I missed yesterday's Gingerloft post.  I had trouble with my computer.  But, today it is feeling better!

There is a new challenge up over at Gingerloft Challenges.  This week our theme is "RED".  Easy enough to go with it, right? 

My image is named Flower Jar and can be found here in the Gingerloft Store.  I loved this image as soon as I saw it!  I colored it with copics and added a little Stardust Stickles on the watermelon rind for some glitz.


Please go over and check out the beautiful projects the design team has created for you this week.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

This is just fab hun....love the ribbon finishes it off perfectly!!
Hope your computer is better!
hugs shell xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!