CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Water's Fine!




Happy Saturday All,

We're looking forward to a great, long holiday weekend shared with friends. We'll have good food and fun! I hope you have a nice weekend planned, too.

Today, over at Unscripted Sketches, we are continuing with our month-long Christmas in July celebration. Pop over and see what all the excitement is about. We have a new sketch up today and here is my card.



This adorable girlie bird is named Sabrina Bird. She is a digi created by Alison at Stretch N' Bubbles. You can find Sabrina here in the SNB store. I colored her with copics. I paper pieced her bikini top and cute tube. I used a nice thick layer of Crystal Effects on the tube to make it shiny. The sentiment was computer generated. I used D'vine Swirls embossing folder for the background circles.

And here is the sketch.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a happy and safe July 4th!!


Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Jane

Marcy this is sooooo cute!!!! I love the colors that you used for your card! Great coloring and the layout is perfect.
Hugs,
Jane

Liz

THAT' DUCK IS JUST TO CUTE LOVE IT

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!