CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Imagine

Happy Saturday Everyone,


I hope you are having a great weekend. It's soooo hot here in NY, I hate the thought of leaving my house! I think I will put off my errands for today and do them tomorrow. HeeHee


Saturday always means a new sketch is up over at Unscripted Sketches. It's been very busy over at US lately with our month-long celebration of Christmas in July. If you haven't been over in a while, go on over an take a look, there is something new every single day this month...great recipes, sketches, games, prizes and more.


This adorable image is named Williow. She was designed by Alison at Stretch N' Bubbles. Willow is part of a new collection named Forest Friends Collection and can be found here in the store. I colored Willow with copics and cut her out with Nesties Labels 10. The flourish is from Sizzix and the beautiful flowers are from Prima (who else?) The circle of rhinestones around the sentiment is from Heidi Swapp.


Here is the sketch


If you get the chance go check out all the great goings on at US. You will enjoy it!

Have a great weekend and try to stay cool.

Hugs,

Marcy

2 comments:

Zulma

Hi Marcy! this is a lovely image and the sketch is nice. The willow is colored perfect and the d/p is beautiful. Thanks for sharing, hugs, Zulma.

Beth aka BR-T

Oh Marcy this card is so fantastic I don't think I have seen a cuter fairy! Beth

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!