CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FREE DIGI WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone,
It's wednesday so that means there is another free digi stamp over at Stretch "N Bubbles. This one is called Be Mine Turtle. Isn't he just so cute??

I printed mine rather large and then cut it out as a shaped card. I paper pieced his shell and used copics to color the rest of the little guy in. I think he makes a great "Kiddie" Valentine card.

Go on over to Stretch 'N Bubbles and snag this freebie and while you are there check out the other DT gals' wonderful creations.



Hugs,
Marcy

5 comments:

Anonymous

2 cute!
i'm new to your site, i'll look for your follow button...come and see me soon...i dabble in everything from scrapbooking to photography, to art journaling, it's always nice to meet with fellow creative souls! ciao

Sarah

Soooooo CUTE!!!!

*Alison*

Okay.. I LOVE the way you cut out our turtle.. :) super cute.. hehe.. I left you something on my blog.. HUGS

Anonymous

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What a cute creation!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your very sweet comment!!!! if you are using Firefox or Google Chrome, what you "think" is an image when you click the "here" button it is actually the SVG itself....You need only to RIGHT Click on the Image and select SAVE PAGE AS..........I hope this will help you......And again...Thank you...I pray you are having a very blessed day!!!

MrsMomma

THAT is adorable!! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!