CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Celebrations

Hi All,
I hope you all had a great weekend. Being Monday, I have two new projects to share with you.

Up first, The Cuttlebug Spot has a color challenge for us. The elegant colors of Black & Silver are the order of the day. I chose to make mine an anniversary card for my children's first anniversary coming up in February. Wow, time really flies.

I embossed the sentiment with a folder from a Sizzix wedding set. I used a Martha border punch and the rhinestone bling oval is from Heidi Swapp. The glitter background paper is from DCWV...delicious!



Also up today is a new digi stamp from Alsion at Stretch 'N Bubbles.



Aren't these two just adorable? The image is named Kissy Face. I used copics to color these cuties. I cut out their shells and popped them off the card for dimension. I also used stickles to bling them up a bit. The sentiment is meant specifically for my DH and was computer generated. The hearts are Fiskars Rain Dots. Go take a peek at what my DT sisters have created with this adorable digi.

Have a great day. If you are n the northeast like me...try to stay dry!
Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!