CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Thursday

Hi All,

I love Thursdays...especially when I don't have a thousand errands on my day off. Today I only have 4 errands and the rest of the day is for me to play with my little pretties (paper, stamps, photos, copics, LOL).
I made this card for the challenge over at Mojo Mondays. It's a really nice sketch and I can see using it over and over again.

The image is another of my free dingbats...you know how I love the freebies!! I colored it with my copics and used the Cuttlebug for the embossed background. The scalloped rectangle was cut with SCAL.


I used Marvy's Puffy Velvet pen for my Teddy's hat. It looks really neat in person.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Marcy





1 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

Marct this is so sweet! Your coloring is fantastic!!! I like how you inked the paper the image is on to give it that aged feel! I cannot wait until you post your card tomorrow for Unscripted it is so freakin amazing! If you want to swap DF images ever let me know I have plenty! Beth aka BR-T

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!