CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Thursday

Hi Everyone,

Just a quickie post today. I taught my Wild Card class on Monday. The girls had a great time.

Here is one of the cards I made.

It's the Bandaid card on page 65. I cut the envelope first at Fit to Page which was 6 1/4". Of course, almost everything else is cut at the same size. I did increase the size of the bag frame for the envelope to make more room for the address. I also made the RX a bit larger @ 6 1/2".

I like to use a very thin Pigma Micron Pen about .03 or .05 to draw a line around the ouside of the card. I think it gives it a bit of definition.

We made 3 more cards, but I don't have time today to upload...I will soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!