CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Back and Exhusted

Who would believe you need a vacation after your vacation! I DO!!

Well, we are back from our fabulous Caribbean vacation. We had 4 days in Florida visiting with family and 7 days on the NCL Pearl. The ship was wonderful. The food was great and we totally enjoyed and relaxed.
Of course, the best part is always spending time with our kids, nieces, nephews, great nephews, etc, etc, etc. We have a lot of folks down there and miss them so much when we leave. Needless to say, I took about 500 photos, so you'll be seeing them crop up in my upcoming posts.Now, I am trying to get back into the "real" world where I have work, craft commitments, laundry, food shopping, cleaning (left 22 year old son home alone--need I say more!!!) and all the other little things that get in the way of relaxing. LOL.

I am working on mt DT responsibilities for Unscripted Sketches and The Cuttlebug Spot.Here are a couple of projects I made for them before I left but didn't get a chance to post.
Here is sketch #26 from US.

Here is my version of the sketch. Are these the cutest little beauties ya ever saw??
The loopy punch border was cut with SCAL, as well as the title.

Over at The cuttlebug spot we were challenged to make any candy holder for Halloween. I cut this with TBBM. The tag was made with a dingbat. The brim of the hat was embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!