CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hi all,

Happy Halloween to everyone! It is a beautiful day here in New York; a perfect day for Tricking or Treating. Of course, my kids don't go trick or treating anymore, but we get loads and loads of kids in the neighborhood and I love when they come to the door. They are all so cute and happy.

It's also Saturday, so that means a new sketch over at Unscripted Sketches. Go check them out, there are some gorgeous creations this week. Here is the sketch
Here is my take on it. This is my beautiful "Daughter in Love" on my left and my beautiful niece on my right. I so adore these gals.
I made the swirl flourish and title in Scal. I embossed the "whole" page in the Cuttlebug. The trick with that is to cut the paper the width of the folder and emboss several times, lining it up with the previous image each time you run it through. Adding the pattern paper sort of hides the fact that the whole page is not really embossed. Does that make sense???
I added some rhinestones for bling, inked the edges and that's it. The color is not really right...I know it looks purple, but it's really a burgundy...pretty in person.
Well, gotta go get ready for my little visitors...have a great day everyone.
Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!