CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sanding Surprise

It was my turn to choose the technique challange #2 for the new Cuttlebug blog. http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

I chose what I call "Sanding Surprise". When I demo this easy, fun technique to customers at AC Moore (I am a Classroom Coordinator) they just love it. You would be surprised at how many people do not realize that cardstock is availalbe with a white core, as well as, a solid colored core.
Anyway, it has a big "Wow Factor" for some people, while being such an easy technique.


Supplies: Cuttlebug folders: Happy Birthday, Spots & Dots
White core cardstock
Sanding block or sand paper
Ribbon
Technique: Using white core cardstock, emboss with your choice folder. Lightly sand off the color until the white core shows. Just add it to your project. It's as easy as that.

This challenge will be posted on October 6th, so be sure to check out the other talented DT members and the other great folks that submit their samples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!