CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Baaaack

I just got back from our family cruise. I am exhaused!! I need a vacation from my vacation. It was a lot of fun. Although we were disappointed with the ship (Crown Princess), we did have a great time just being together. Later this week, after I get myself organized at work and at home, I will post some photos of the vacation.

Here is a card I made for Challenge #4 over at The Cuttlebug Spot. http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ . This week we are challenged to use two embossing folders in one project. I used Swirls and Swiss Dots. The stamp is from My Sentiments Exactly. The siwrls were embossed on Die Cuts With a View glitter card stock...it embossed beautifully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!